Wednesday 13 November 2013

Time Management

I have been creating the images to go on my newspaper website. I have done this by finding an image of the famous North East landmarks, I then used the Polygonal Lasso Tool, clicking around the image, then filled the piece of the image which I selected in black using the Brush tool. To create the lines between the Millennium Bridge, the Tyne Bridge and Newcastle Monument, I used the Line Tool, so that it looked more like the actual landmark. I have also used the Polygonal Lasso Tool to select the piece of image I want to make a silhouette. I also used the Magic Wand, then used the Brush Tool, then went over and used the same technique as I did with the Polygonal Lasso Tool. The same techniques I have used to create all of the below landmark silhouettes.  
















The final images can be seen below:
 


I then put them all on one photoshop page, so that I could create my North East Skyline. To create the below image I selected the Rectangle Tool to create the black panel at the bottom. I then placed them on the rectangle to make it look as though they were resting on the rectangle/ground.

Next I selected each landmark individually and the rectangular shape, then clicked on the Magic Wand Tool, then clicked the Paint Bucket Tool, then choose a blue colour from the colour palette so that it fit in with my colour scheme. The finished result can be seen below.




No comments:

Post a Comment