Friday 15 November 2013

Time Management/ Progress Update

On having done some more research on newspaper posters I have decided to change the layout and design of my flat plan for my newspaper poster as you can see below it isn't really using the space effectively to advertise that my newspaper is a new up-and-coming newspaper for the local people.

I have decided to change the flat plan so that when it comes to creating my poster it
will look like this:


I have decided to use this type of newspaper advertising for my poster as it is simple, it uses a tag line/sell line, it uses their masthead and gives readers an insight into the newspaper as it is humorous yet it also sticks to the colour conventions and layout conventions of The Sun newspaper as it uses the red, black and white and a simple layout structure which is done to draw their target audience to the poster/newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment