Tuesday 19 November 2013

Time Management

I have also creating my logo for my newspaper, newspaper website and newspaper poster. To do this I thought of many different logos and came up with these:
I then decided to do the first idea on the above page, and so I created a newspaper silhouette image, using an existing image so that I had a good idea of what to create. 
I then used the Polygonal Lasso Tool, tracing around the image and then I used the Brush Tool and filled it in, which eventually created the below image. 

I then created text for my logo as this is what my products would be called. The font I used for this is the font. I decided to use this font as it looks clear, bold and a bit different. This can be seen below:






I then decided to warp the text so that it looked like it was actually printed on my newspaper. To do this I Free Transformed the image, I then right clicked and then clicked Warp and then I dragged the corners of the squares so that it looked like it was going around the newspaper. I then decided to change the colour of my text to blue so as to keep to the colour palette of my newspaper products.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment